March 23, 2016 3:50 pm
Sessions for M Highton
- Learning Effectiveness and Perceived Value of Wikipedia as a Primary Course Resource 
- Open education: "Runnin' with the Devil" 
- Playing Games in the Archive 
- Bastille, a pop group or a French Fort? How the Research and Education Space (RES) is using linked open data to open up cultural heritage collections so they can be used in education. 
- Catherine Cronin - If ‘open’ is the answer, what is the question?
- Emma Smith - Free Willy: Shakespeare and OER